‘I feel like an Indian princess’-Britney Spears

Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Pop singer Britney Spears is currently in Jodhpur with Bollywood choreographer Sandip Soparrkar to work on new a song. The 27-year-old singer is now enjoying success with new albums 'Circus' and ‘Womanizer’ is planning a world tour with Sandip Soparrkar. Earlier, Sandip has worked with pop divas like Madonna, Beyonce and Shakira.

Britney said: “Rajasthan is an amazing place and I feel like an Indian princess in this ghagra-choli with gold work that Sandip had gifted me. I love the dal baati churma. Sandip and I have decided to spend New Year together. I wish the media would not probe our relationship till we wish to bring it out in the open”.

Speaking to media Sandip said: “We will just doing a bit of rehearsals, since I am planning to do the rumba, which is the dance of love”.

Britney arrived in India to work on her new video, but there is buzz that she has a second purpose: romancing with Sandip Soparrkar.
Share This :

Related Templates

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Hollywood movies ,celebrity gossips - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger